- Tara Merenda Nelson: FourMats at the Memorial Art Gallery (upcoming)
- Im/perceptible Images, at the Alchemy Film & Moving Image Festival
- Sarah Friedland: Assembled Choreographies at the Hartnett Gallery
- Crystal Z Campbell: from the corner of my eye at the Hartnett Gallery.
- Melting Animals at the Memorial Art Gallery. *This is an Art Bridges Foundation funded project.
- Art of the Real at the Film Society of Lincoln Center, program advisor with Dennis Lim and Rachael Rakes.
- Alison Nguyen: i broke my mind at the link in my bio at the Hartnett Gallery.
- Más Allá de lo Real (co-programado con Germán Ayala), 22 Muestra Internacional Documental de Bogotá.
- Warhol T.V. at the Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester, NY
- Shamanic Materialism: Autonomous Forms of Remembrance, co-curated with Colectivo los Ingrávidos in dialogue with the Visual Studies Workshop film archive. Twelve Frames of Relation exposes the colonial view and the link between knowledge, classification, possession and control. 24 Omens is a magical view, in praise of superstition that embraces non-objective forms of knowledge. Online at Visual Studies Workshop.
- Michael Bosworth: Transference, Hartnett Gallery, Rochester, NY
- Ja’Tovia Gary: Giverny I (NÉGRESSE IMPÉRIALE) at the Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester, NY. Read the press release and the exhibition’s wall text.
- La tierra que respira two programs including the work by Colectivo los Ingrávidos and Sky Hopinka:
- Cineteca Nacional de México, Mexico City (November 7, 2019): When you’re lost in the rain (2019) by Sky Hopinka; La región más transparente (2019) by Colectivo los Ingrávidos; I’ll Remember You as You Were, not as What You’ll Become (2016) by Sky Hopinka; Pirámide Erosionada (2019) by Colectivo los Ingrávidos; Anti-Objectos, o espacio sin camino ni límite (2017) by Sky Hopinka, 2017; Soldadera / Percusión Visual (2014) by Colectivo los Ingrávidos.
- La Cueva (microcinema), Mexico City (November 8, 2019): Cloudless Blue Egress of Summer (2019) by Sky Hopinka; Nos han dado la tierra (2013) by Colectivo los Ingrávidos; Dislocation Blues (2017) by Sky Hopinka; Conflagración (2017) by Colectivo los Ingrávidos
- kelli rae adams: work / study, Hartnett Gallery, Rochester, NY
- Images that Breathe: Radical Memory in Times of Amnesia, UnionDocs, Center for Documentary Art, New York City.
- Kalup Linzy: Conversations wit de Churen V: As da Art World Might Turn at the Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester, NY. To download the wall-text click here.
- The Division of Love at Baltic Analog Lab in Riga, Latvia
- Intimate Topographies as part of Cinema Camp, Salos manor, Lithuania
- Manager of exhibitions during the 65th Robert Flaherty Film Seminar curated by Shai Heredia. Colgate University, Hamilton NY
- Curatorial assistant, Lessons of the Hour-Frederick Douglass second exhibition within the Memorial Art Gallery’s “Reflections on Place” series of media art commissions informed by the history, culture, and politics of the City of Rochester, NY
- Collective Programmer of On Duty & Spirit: An Evening with Reece Auguiste, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Jury program for The Florida Experimental Film/Video Festival (FLEX), Tampa, Florida
- Sondra Perry: Double Quadruple Etcetera Etcetera I & II, Hartnett Gallery, Rochester, NY
- Curator of Weightless Present, a selection of works by Colectivo Los Ingrávidos, as part of The Alternative Film/Video film festival, Belgrade, Serbia.*Acción Cultural Española (AC/E) supported my participation in the Alternative Film/Video Festival through the Program for the Internationalization of Spanish Culture (PICE), in the framework of Mobility grants.
- Curator of Just Leave Me Alone, as part of the Curatorial Incubator v. 15, What the F**K?!: Video in the Age of Sublime Uncertainty, VTape, Toronto, ON
- Guest curator of the Reapropiación/Found Footage section of ULTRAcinema 2018, Xalapa, Mexico.
- Programming Committee member of the 53rd Media City Film Festival, Windsor-Detroit
- Curatorial assistant and project manager for the exhibition Peter Fischli & David Weiss: The Way Things Go curated by John G. Hanhardt as part of the Media Arts Watch initiative at the Memorial Art Gallery, Rochester, NY
- Manager of exhibitions during the 64th Robert Flaherty Film Seminar curated by Kevin Jerome Everson and Greg de Cuir Jr. Colgate University, Hamilton NY
- Co-Curator, with Herb Shellenberger, of Common Visions, aemi, The Guesthouse, Cork, Ireland
- Programmer of the screening The Dance of Memory / La Danza del Hipocampo (2014) by Gabriela Domínguez Ruvalcaba for the Women’s History Month Film Series 2018: Women Who Fight, The Little Theater, Rochester
- Co-Curator, with Herb Shellenberger, of Common Visions, Flaherty NYC series, Anthology Film Archives
- For Life Against the War
- Free Jazz with Bodies
- Future in the Past
- “Hello, You’re On Live”
- I Do Not Remember
- What You See is What You Get
- Collective Programmer of Documentary Attunements, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Manager of exhibitions during the 63rd Robert Flaherty Film Seminar curated by Nuno Lisboa, Colgate University, Hamilton, NY
- Collective Programmer of Immigration and Displacement, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Co-programmer, with Deborah Stratman, of Thin Places: Works by Deborah Stratman, University of Rochester
- Co-Programmer of Women’s History Month Film Series 2017: Trailblazing Women, The Little Theater, Rochester
- Collective Programmer of Queer Longings: Narratives of Desire, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Collective Programmer of Voicing On Film, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Collective Programmer of Ben Russell’s The Garden of Earthly Delights, with Ben Russell in person, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Godina & Marc on Film, screening programmed and presented by Jurij Menden, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Andy Warhol’s Sexy Silent Films, screening programmed and presented by Douglas Crimp, On Film screening series, University of Rochester
- Programmer of the London Spanish Film Festival Short Film Section (2012-2016)
- Co-curator, with Julian Ross, of Seasons Inter View. Takashi Makino for Zipangu Fest at Apiary Studios, London, UK
- Co-curator, with Julian Ross, of Enter the Cosmos: Takashi Makino for Zipangu Fest at the Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA), London, UK