- In Between White Cube, Black Box, and Online Screens: Curation and Exhibition of Artists’ Films, within the e-flux symposium The State of the Moving Image, curated by Lukas Brasiskis.
- ‘Materialismo Chamánico y la Estética del Trance’ con Davani Varillas (Colectivo los Ingrávidos) dentro del Seminario de Estudios de Cine “Ecologías de la imagen en movimiento,” Centro Cultural del España en México
- Guest lecturer: “Curating as a Collective Practice,” Film/Video Production: Film Festival. Professor Nellie F Kluz. The University of Iowa.
- ‘Dislocation and Disruption: Screening Practices in the Work of Sky Hopinka’ as part of the panel co-chaired with Erica Levin ‘Experiments in an Open Terrain: Exhibiting Film and Video After Expanded Cinema’ at the Society for Cinema and Media Studies (SCMS), Chicago.
- Guest lecturer: “Curating as Critical Practice,” Film Programming. Professor Joel Neville Anderson. School of Film and Media Studies, Purchase College, State University of New York.
- Guest lecturer with Davani Varillas: “Community: Colectivo los Ingrávidos,” Experimental Film: Sites and Spaces. Professor Genevieve Yue. The New School.
- ‘ Dislocación y ruptura: la proyección cinematográfica y el espacio expositivo en el trabajo de Sky Hopinka.’ as part of the panel ‘Tránsito y movimiento de comunidades en la mirada cinematográfica’ at the IX Coloquio Universitario de Análisis Cinematográfico, “Cine, historia y comunidad,” Casa Rafael Galván (UAM), Mexico City.
- ‘The Middle of Nowhere: Cohabitation and Ethnopoetics in the work of Sky Hopinka’ as part of the panel ‘Underground Media’ at the Society for Cinema and Media Studies (SCMS), Seattle.
- ‘The Middle of Nowhere: Cohabitational Aesthetics in the Work of Sky Hopinka,’ presentation and discussion moderated by Aurélie Journée (EHESS) as part of the colloquium “Autochtonous Cinema Against Occupation” within the research project “For a Global Study of Filmic Practices within Autochthonous Struggles” at the Institut national d’histoire de l’art (INHA) in Paris.
- Guest lecture, “Collaborative Curation,” Visual Studies MFA program from The College at Brockport, SUNY at the Visual Studies Workshop, Rochester.
- GSW100, FMS105, AH117: Gender and Sexuality in Social Protests and Film Activism, Susan B. Anthony Institute, University of Rochester
- AH124, FMS124: Introduction to Music Documentaries, University of Rochester
- ‘Digital Occupation and the Right to Protest: The First Hologram Demonstration in Spain’ Panel ‘Space and Politics in Spanish Film and Media’ at the Society for Cinema and Media Studies (SCMS), Atlanta.
- ‘Camp Sensibility in Andy Warhol’s Soap Opera’ as part of the panel ‘[Non] Directional Spectatorships’ at the 17th Annual San Francisco State University Cinema Conference.
- AH104, FMS104: European Avant-garde Cinema, University of Rochester.
- Guest lecture, “Embracing Coincidence: An Approach to Open Cinema,” Visual Studies MFA program from The College at Brockport, SUNY, at the Visual Studies Workshop, Rochester, NY.
- Guest lecture, “Avant-Garde Cinema: defining and preserving,” The L. Jeffrey Selznick School of Film Preservation, Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Spring 2016, Spring 2017 & Spring 2018.
Guest lecture, “Color and Light: Early Color Film Processes,” University of Rochester, Spring 2014, Spring 2015, Spring 2016 & Spring 2017.
- ‘Working on the Richard Goldberg Collection’ as part of the panel ‘Preparing of the Centennial. The Technicolor Collections at the George Eastman House’ at the Association of Moving Image Archivists (AMIA) Annual Conference, Richmond.